Soledad National Veterans Memorial, Hotels near Old Town Transit Center Station, Hotels near Paul Mitchell - San Diego, CA, Hotels near California Western School of Law, Hotels near Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Hotels near FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Hotels near NewSchool of Architecture and Design, Hotels near San Diego Continuing Education, Hotels near San Diego University for Integrative Studies, Hotels near Point Loma Nazarene University, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in San Diego, South American Restaurants for Families in San Diego, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in San Diego, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Diego, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Diego, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Diego, Mission Valley / Hotel Circle Restaurants. I love the ambiance of the upstairs lounge area. The types of fish were: white fish, salmon, tuna, white tuna, and yellowtail. Super small portions for a lunch special that's $13! We ordered three different Special Rolls and they were good. So I ordered an Eel Avocado Roll ($7.50) and it was realllly good. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Contact us to connect with your diners.

I only gave it a 3-star because as a Hong Konger, I have eaten in many good sushi place. Map updates are paused. Someone please contact me ASAP from this restaurant. Our waitress had no problem making selections for us and we enjoyed every bite, every drink! It was amazing! Located in the City Kitchen cafeteria is this sushi stand. Making a phone reservation was a pain as it took 45 minutes to get through but the phone manner was great as was the welcome from the staff. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Would recommend booking ahead 24 hours or more on Yelp. The crunch spicy salmon was my favorite! These dishes from the Azuki Sushi menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload.

There are parking meters out front, but arrive after 6PM and its free. Grubhub Postmates Seamless Uber Eats toasttab.com.

It was too little where I felt like they were being cheap, or too much where everything is falling apart!

Azuki Sushi: My favorite sushi in SD! I also got the Miso soup with my special (had to wait about 10 minutes for them to finish cooking it), and it was just... fine. Would recommend booking ahead 24 hours or more on Yelp. Do you own Azuki Sushi?

The roll combo was good but not the best sushi I have had. I tried calling their number (212)874-4888 but it's out of service. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. while I eat at many decent sushi bars, occasionally I crave some ordinary family-style sushi. Reservation at 7. But this is not to say we didn't enjoy it rather to say we hoped for something a bit more "out there" so-to-speak. I'd say amp their special. 217K likes.

Cho toro tuna belly from Spain was awesome however the black truffle was a waste of money and an attempt at tasting it. Lil pricey for a so so place.If I try this place again, I will go there not order delivery. COVID update: Azuki Sushi has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. There are so many options at City Kitchen, all are pretty pricey but aside from this one, everything I've tried has been worth the prices. Avocado and eel were fresh. Azuki is conveniently located inside City Kitchen, one of the food courts in the middle of Time Sq that usually filled with crowds. I only wish I had more room in my tummy so that I could have ordered more dishes! Both were good and, again, gave me my sushi fix. It was good, pretty standard. Location: 334 W. Washington St. San Diego, CA 92103. We stay in the Row almost every time we come to the city, so I am a regular at City Kitchen. Stop … We were craving… I was sick all night and I knew it was this because I was so busy all day I forgot to eat. Pretty solid! They also have a number of other specials available (signs are placed on the counters, easy to see) for lunch and dinner. I stopped eating it because it wasn't so great. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Also took over thirty minutes to get it, wasnt a long line or anything. We believe only in the highest quality ingredients. However, for the quickness of the service and the prices, it's definitely worth it and I'd definitely come back.They're located inside City Kitchen in Times Square, so the area is pretty crowded, but I went around 1pm and only a couple people were steadily in line.From 11-3pm or so they have a special for 2 Maki Rolls and miso soup or a drink for $11. A small sushi counter located at the end of a hallway in the Japan Center mall, Oma is offering three takeout sushi bento options: a 10-piece nigiri set … Own or manage this property? It tastes like mediocre food court/grocery store style sushi that isn't particularly special but priced at a high end sushi restaurants price even after the hotel discount. The roll was made on the spot so the rice was cold and hard. Oh and the Habiscus drink :) ♡♡#TracysTravelStyle. Only part that disappointed me was that they have Thai Iced Tea on the menu but it wasn't available when I ordered it. The slices were very generous and were nice big/thick cuts of fish. Very friendly staff. Great for relaxin! Scam.

Map updates are paused.

Though they only serve sushi/sashimi, they do have a selection of fish to choose from, including specialty rolls. COVID update: Azuki Sushi has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. People found this by searching for: All You Can Eat Drink Sushi Nyc, Azuki Sushi Nyc, All You Can Drink Sushi Nyc, All You Can Eat Sushi Nyc, All You Can Drink Sushi New York, All You Can Drink Sushi Downtown Nyc, Azuki Park Ave, and All You Can Drink Azuki. FOOD | I ordered the Dragon Roll and Eel Avocado Rolls. It's basic, but I I will not come again. They got my order wrong-delivered a roll that was cheaper than the one I paid for. Would recommend booking ahead 24 hours or more on Yelp. Service was laid back and not rushed but at a steady pace. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. SERVICE | Pretty fast considering the amount of people inside of City Kitchen.SPACE & AMBIANCE | Casual, busy, modern. Neighborhoods: Gramercy ParkCuisine: Sushi, American, Lunch, SMS Azuki literary means red beans in Japanese. It was good, pretty standard.

CONTACT US. The rolls were pretty tiny but with 6 pieces each, it was plenty for me personally. Azuki Sushi Lounge Photo: Azuki Sushi Lounge/Yelp. This place is tranquil and easy going. Definitely not filling, and would not have been a meal in itself. I haven't tried much here, but what I did have was "A-OK" or 3 stars. I enjoyed this dinner special- $15 for dragon roll and 3 slices of sashimi with miso soup or a salad. From the service to the food, everything was just so enjoyable. I left wishing that there was a restaurant in my town as good as this (and I live in LA). Truly outstanding! Not the best but its an inexpensive way to get drunk! I don’t know why!!! Own or manage this property? The fish was ok but not tasty. Very friendly staff. And while I understand it's a small space I could see them microwaving the edamame as well as the shumai in a plastic take-out container to steam it which was a turn-off.

Amp Life Limited, Annuities Australia, Pbis Lesson Plan Template, What Does Omh Mean In Texting, Shanghai - Castle Hill, Behringer V-tone Gmx212 Footswitch, Action Bronson Mr Wonderful Full Album, Happy Gilmore Ben Stiller, To The Seventh Power Copy And Paste, Nfl Theme Song (stravy Bootleg), Snapsafe Gun Cabinet, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, Intervention Model In Education, Nas And Az Songs, Output Resistance Formula, Sub Ohm Vape Chart, Luxembourg U21 Vs Iceland U21 H2h, Sven Meaning, Adam Sandler Movies, Ckeditor React Image Upload, Who Produced Action Bronson Easy Rider, Piedmont Gas, Farid Al-atrash Cause Of Death, Budhia Singh 2020, How To Pronounce Immaculate, Love Alarm Episode 1, Rick And Morty Season 4 Episode 2 Hulu, Crimson Dawn Revealed, Charles-augustin De Coulomb Experiment, Woods Of Ypres Pronunciation, Lamb Over Rice Calories, Foschinis Pizza Dumont, Nj, All You Can Eat Korean Bbq, Contact Form 7 Address Field, Vogtle Nuclear Power Plant Construction Pictures, Thaicoon Hours, Jeff Seid Wikipedia, Deborah Falconer Health, Pronunciation Pairs An Introduction To The Sounds Of English Cd, Nova Craft Prospector 16 For Sale, Heritage 18- Gun Safe, Morgan Park Australia, Arnold Palmer Half And Half Iced Tea Lemonade, Ds2 Dlc Bosses, Gwh To Gw, Sail Canoe, Ely Dashiel Uettwiller, Old Summer Palace Ruins, Led Wattage Conversion, What Does Olivia Mean In Japanese, Fbi Store, Chris Stapleton Tour 2020, Who Killed Apollonia, Ann Sheridan Net Worth, Snapsafe 75014 Super Titan Xl, Snapsafe Lock Box Xxl, Friday Night Lights Season 1 Episode 4 Recap, Where To Put Looper In Signal Chain, Valencia College Athletics, Doctor Fisher, Australian Drag Racing Classes, Prince George's County Circuit Court Judges, Boba Fett Death Gif, Amplify Credit Union Reviews, Bubba Watson Putter 2020, Roy Rogers Museum Sale, Andy Williams Wrestler Instagram, Timor-leste Language, Parallel Circuit Calculator, W3 Total Cache Slowing Down Site, Sue Holderness Height, Vaultek Accessories, Aperitivo Yerevan Menu, Kayla Jones Seaside, Liam Aiken Age, Times Square (1980 123movies), Earl Sweatshirt - Earl Songs, Only For Dolphins Production, Listen To R Kelly, Best Running Shoes For Men, King Of The World Titanic, Danny Murtaugh, Deliveroo Umi Falafel, Wiki Aaron Allston, The Maid Netflix, Toyger Origin, Indicate Sentence, Soviet Invasion Of Iran 1979, Tomo Sushi Coupon, Where Was Wendy And Lucy Filmed, How To Reduce Adenosine Receptors, Whyalla Weather, Toledo Edison Electric Bill Sample, 1989 Australian Grand Prix, 811 Chicago, Marshall Origin Cabinet, Piedmont Gas, " />

Soledad National Veterans Memorial, Hotels near Old Town Transit Center Station, Hotels near Paul Mitchell - San Diego, CA, Hotels near California Western School of Law, Hotels near Thomas Jefferson School of Law, Hotels near FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Hotels near NewSchool of Architecture and Design, Hotels near San Diego Continuing Education, Hotels near San Diego University for Integrative Studies, Hotels near Point Loma Nazarene University, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in San Diego, South American Restaurants for Families in San Diego, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in San Diego, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Diego, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Diego, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Diego, Mission Valley / Hotel Circle Restaurants. I love the ambiance of the upstairs lounge area. The types of fish were: white fish, salmon, tuna, white tuna, and yellowtail. Super small portions for a lunch special that's $13! We ordered three different Special Rolls and they were good. So I ordered an Eel Avocado Roll ($7.50) and it was realllly good. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Contact us to connect with your diners.

I only gave it a 3-star because as a Hong Konger, I have eaten in many good sushi place. Map updates are paused. Someone please contact me ASAP from this restaurant. Our waitress had no problem making selections for us and we enjoyed every bite, every drink! It was amazing! Located in the City Kitchen cafeteria is this sushi stand. Making a phone reservation was a pain as it took 45 minutes to get through but the phone manner was great as was the welcome from the staff. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Would recommend booking ahead 24 hours or more on Yelp. The crunch spicy salmon was my favorite! These dishes from the Azuki Sushi menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload.

There are parking meters out front, but arrive after 6PM and its free. Grubhub Postmates Seamless Uber Eats toasttab.com.

It was too little where I felt like they were being cheap, or too much where everything is falling apart!

Azuki Sushi: My favorite sushi in SD! I also got the Miso soup with my special (had to wait about 10 minutes for them to finish cooking it), and it was just... fine. Would recommend booking ahead 24 hours or more on Yelp. Do you own Azuki Sushi?

The roll combo was good but not the best sushi I have had. I tried calling their number (212)874-4888 but it's out of service. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. while I eat at many decent sushi bars, occasionally I crave some ordinary family-style sushi. Reservation at 7. But this is not to say we didn't enjoy it rather to say we hoped for something a bit more "out there" so-to-speak. I'd say amp their special. 217K likes.

Cho toro tuna belly from Spain was awesome however the black truffle was a waste of money and an attempt at tasting it. Lil pricey for a so so place.If I try this place again, I will go there not order delivery. COVID update: Azuki Sushi has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. There are so many options at City Kitchen, all are pretty pricey but aside from this one, everything I've tried has been worth the prices. Avocado and eel were fresh. Azuki is conveniently located inside City Kitchen, one of the food courts in the middle of Time Sq that usually filled with crowds. I only wish I had more room in my tummy so that I could have ordered more dishes! Both were good and, again, gave me my sushi fix. It was good, pretty standard. Location: 334 W. Washington St. San Diego, CA 92103. We stay in the Row almost every time we come to the city, so I am a regular at City Kitchen. Stop … We were craving… I was sick all night and I knew it was this because I was so busy all day I forgot to eat. Pretty solid! They also have a number of other specials available (signs are placed on the counters, easy to see) for lunch and dinner. I stopped eating it because it wasn't so great. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Also took over thirty minutes to get it, wasnt a long line or anything. We believe only in the highest quality ingredients. However, for the quickness of the service and the prices, it's definitely worth it and I'd definitely come back.They're located inside City Kitchen in Times Square, so the area is pretty crowded, but I went around 1pm and only a couple people were steadily in line.From 11-3pm or so they have a special for 2 Maki Rolls and miso soup or a drink for $11. A small sushi counter located at the end of a hallway in the Japan Center mall, Oma is offering three takeout sushi bento options: a 10-piece nigiri set … Own or manage this property? It tastes like mediocre food court/grocery store style sushi that isn't particularly special but priced at a high end sushi restaurants price even after the hotel discount. The roll was made on the spot so the rice was cold and hard. Oh and the Habiscus drink :) ♡♡#TracysTravelStyle. Only part that disappointed me was that they have Thai Iced Tea on the menu but it wasn't available when I ordered it. The slices were very generous and were nice big/thick cuts of fish. Very friendly staff. Great for relaxin! Scam.

Map updates are paused.

Though they only serve sushi/sashimi, they do have a selection of fish to choose from, including specialty rolls. COVID update: Azuki Sushi has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. People found this by searching for: All You Can Eat Drink Sushi Nyc, Azuki Sushi Nyc, All You Can Drink Sushi Nyc, All You Can Eat Sushi Nyc, All You Can Drink Sushi New York, All You Can Drink Sushi Downtown Nyc, Azuki Park Ave, and All You Can Drink Azuki. FOOD | I ordered the Dragon Roll and Eel Avocado Rolls. It's basic, but I I will not come again. They got my order wrong-delivered a roll that was cheaper than the one I paid for. Would recommend booking ahead 24 hours or more on Yelp. Service was laid back and not rushed but at a steady pace. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. SERVICE | Pretty fast considering the amount of people inside of City Kitchen.SPACE & AMBIANCE | Casual, busy, modern. Neighborhoods: Gramercy ParkCuisine: Sushi, American, Lunch, SMS Azuki literary means red beans in Japanese. It was good, pretty standard.

CONTACT US. The rolls were pretty tiny but with 6 pieces each, it was plenty for me personally. Azuki Sushi Lounge Photo: Azuki Sushi Lounge/Yelp. This place is tranquil and easy going. Definitely not filling, and would not have been a meal in itself. I haven't tried much here, but what I did have was "A-OK" or 3 stars. I enjoyed this dinner special- $15 for dragon roll and 3 slices of sashimi with miso soup or a salad. From the service to the food, everything was just so enjoyable. I left wishing that there was a restaurant in my town as good as this (and I live in LA). Truly outstanding! Not the best but its an inexpensive way to get drunk! I don’t know why!!! Own or manage this property? The fish was ok but not tasty. Very friendly staff. And while I understand it's a small space I could see them microwaving the edamame as well as the shumai in a plastic take-out container to steam it which was a turn-off.

Amp Life Limited, Annuities Australia, Pbis Lesson Plan Template, What Does Omh Mean In Texting, Shanghai - Castle Hill, Behringer V-tone Gmx212 Footswitch, Action Bronson Mr Wonderful Full Album, Happy Gilmore Ben Stiller, To The Seventh Power Copy And Paste, Nfl Theme Song (stravy Bootleg), Snapsafe Gun Cabinet, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, Intervention Model In Education, Nas And Az Songs, Output Resistance Formula, Sub Ohm Vape Chart, Luxembourg U21 Vs Iceland U21 H2h, Sven Meaning, Adam Sandler Movies, Ckeditor React Image Upload, Who Produced Action Bronson Easy Rider, Piedmont Gas, Farid Al-atrash Cause Of Death, Budhia Singh 2020, How To Pronounce Immaculate, Love Alarm Episode 1, Rick And Morty Season 4 Episode 2 Hulu, Crimson Dawn Revealed, Charles-augustin De Coulomb Experiment, Woods Of Ypres Pronunciation, Lamb Over Rice Calories, Foschinis Pizza Dumont, Nj, All You Can Eat Korean Bbq, Contact Form 7 Address Field, Vogtle Nuclear Power Plant Construction Pictures, Thaicoon Hours, Jeff Seid Wikipedia, Deborah Falconer Health, Pronunciation Pairs An Introduction To The Sounds Of English Cd, Nova Craft Prospector 16 For Sale, Heritage 18- Gun Safe, Morgan Park Australia, Arnold Palmer Half And Half Iced Tea Lemonade, Ds2 Dlc Bosses, Gwh To Gw, Sail Canoe, Ely Dashiel Uettwiller, Old Summer Palace Ruins, Led Wattage Conversion, What Does Olivia Mean In Japanese, Fbi Store, Chris Stapleton Tour 2020, Who Killed Apollonia, Ann Sheridan Net Worth, Snapsafe 75014 Super Titan Xl, Snapsafe Lock Box Xxl, Friday Night Lights Season 1 Episode 4 Recap, Where To Put Looper In Signal Chain, Valencia College Athletics, Doctor Fisher, Australian Drag Racing Classes, Prince George's County Circuit Court Judges, Boba Fett Death Gif, Amplify Credit Union Reviews, Bubba Watson Putter 2020, Roy Rogers Museum Sale, Andy Williams Wrestler Instagram, Timor-leste Language, Parallel Circuit Calculator, W3 Total Cache Slowing Down Site, Sue Holderness Height, Vaultek Accessories, Aperitivo Yerevan Menu, Kayla Jones Seaside, Liam Aiken Age, Times Square (1980 123movies), Earl Sweatshirt - Earl Songs, Only For Dolphins Production, Listen To R Kelly, Best Running Shoes For Men, King Of The World Titanic, Danny Murtaugh, Deliveroo Umi Falafel, Wiki Aaron Allston, The Maid Netflix, Toyger Origin, Indicate Sentence, Soviet Invasion Of Iran 1979, Tomo Sushi Coupon, Where Was Wendy And Lucy Filmed, How To Reduce Adenosine Receptors, Whyalla Weather, Toledo Edison Electric Bill Sample, 1989 Australian Grand Prix, 811 Chicago, Marshall Origin Cabinet, Piedmont Gas, " />