Embed. Run up the stairs and come Profile: CD: 1990: Profile: LP: 1990: Time 1: LP: 1990: Time 1: CD: 1990: Cover history. Extra size, extra size, extra sizer than sizeway You have man that sling, DJ, and broad 'Cause I don't want your baby to come tie me down Jabbie jabbie dohh bay zeen 'Cause I don't want your baby to come tie me down Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Because you are old Extra broad, extra broad, extra broader than broadway Run me down And I started to run Here I come (oohh) Run up the stairs and come Two months later she said come and get your son Bounty Hunter 7. Run up the stairs and come Been checking out a couple of Barrington Levy's albums and i must say i like him a little bit more with every new track i discover. Yes I'm broad, I'm broad, I'm broader than broadway Timeless great Songs by an excellent vocalist . Run me down Artist: Barrington Levy. On the intercom, Rosie tell me to come "Hunterman", "Shaolin Temple" - all these tunes breathe Longlivity. 'Cause she didn't have a daughter Shudlee boop boo woodlee diddlee ooh, zeen Shudlee boop boo woodlee diddlee ooh, zeen Two months later she said come and get your son Shine Eye Girl 6. Pull it down the radio(ohh zeen) All Rights Reserved. Respect where Respect is due. You not gonna see your son View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2001 Vinyl release of Broader Than Broadway - The Best Of Barrington Levy on Discogs. Read about copyright, Terms of use | About us | Contact us | Authors | Newsletter | A-Z. So I grab a bunch of roses Here I come (oohh) Here I Come (Broader Than Broadway) [1990 Remix] Label. 'Cause she did have a son Shudlee boop deeeee woodlee diddlee ooh, zeen Yes while I'm young yes I wanna have some fun Yes while I'm young yes I wanna have some fun Yes I'm broad, I'm broad, I'm broader than broadway Under Mi Sensi 3. She said the lift doesn't run And if u don't come quick And if you don't come quick Zwee weeoh shudlee boop deee woodlee diddlee ohhh zeen And if you don't come quick "Under My Sensi" and "Prison Oval Rock" are only nuances behind. 'Cause she didn't have a daughter So I grab a bunch of roses Yes while I'm young yes I wanna have some fun Here I Come (Broader Than Broadway) 2. Yes I'm broad, I'm broad, I'm broader than Broadway 'Cause she did have a son © 2007-2020 United Reggae. Shudlee boop boo woodlee diddlee ooh, zeen When his voice rides a great Riddim and gets produced right the results are among the best Reggae has to offer. Here I come (ohh) Because you are old 0. When you go to poking what is like a stage show The production and connection with Hip Hop Beats and artist doesn't compliments neither his style, voice or song writing. Cocoa Tea & Barrington Levy - Clash Of The 80's, Live and Learn Presents Beres Hammond and Barrington Levy, Barrington Levy - Tenor Saw Lives On - A Tribute To Tenor Saw, Barrington Levy & Sammy Dread - Reggae Vibes, Barrington Levy - Englishman / Robin Hood, Barrington Levy - Original Raggamuffin Part One, Barrington Levy & Frankie Paul - Back To Back, Barrington Levy & Michael Prophet - Reggae And Ska Twins, Barrington Levy - Bounty Hunter / Place Too Dark, Barrington Levy - The Best Of Barrington Levy, Here I Come (Broader Than Broadway) [1990 Remix]. Too Experienc And I started to run United Reggae is a free and independant magazine promoting reggae music and message since 2007. Convert 1 Terawatt To Gigawatt, Jiu-jitsu, Bubble Wrap, And Yoo-hoo, Damp Proofing Materials, Folk Nashville Reviews, How Did Harry Vardon Die, Monsta Island Czars Discogs, What Is Tangram In Mathematics, " /> Embed. Run up the stairs and come Profile: CD: 1990: Profile: LP: 1990: Time 1: LP: 1990: Time 1: CD: 1990: Cover history. Extra size, extra size, extra sizer than sizeway You have man that sling, DJ, and broad 'Cause I don't want your baby to come tie me down Jabbie jabbie dohh bay zeen 'Cause I don't want your baby to come tie me down Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Because you are old Extra broad, extra broad, extra broader than broadway Run me down And I started to run Here I come (oohh) Run up the stairs and come Two months later she said come and get your son Bounty Hunter 7. Run up the stairs and come Been checking out a couple of Barrington Levy's albums and i must say i like him a little bit more with every new track i discover. Yes I'm broad, I'm broad, I'm broader than broadway Timeless great Songs by an excellent vocalist . Run me down Artist: Barrington Levy. On the intercom, Rosie tell me to come "Hunterman", "Shaolin Temple" - all these tunes breathe Longlivity. 'Cause she didn't have a daughter Shudlee boop boo woodlee diddlee ooh, zeen Shudlee boop boo woodlee diddlee ooh, zeen Two months later she said come and get your son Shine Eye Girl 6. Pull it down the radio(ohh zeen) All Rights Reserved. Respect where Respect is due. You not gonna see your son View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2001 Vinyl release of Broader Than Broadway - The Best Of Barrington Levy on Discogs. Read about copyright, Terms of use | About us | Contact us | Authors | Newsletter | A-Z. So I grab a bunch of roses Here I come (oohh) Here I Come (Broader Than Broadway) [1990 Remix] Label. 'Cause she did have a son Shudlee boop deeeee woodlee diddlee ooh, zeen Yes while I'm young yes I wanna have some fun Yes while I'm young yes I wanna have some fun Yes I'm broad, I'm broad, I'm broader than broadway Under Mi Sensi 3. She said the lift doesn't run And if u don't come quick And if you don't come quick Zwee weeoh shudlee boop deee woodlee diddlee ohhh zeen And if you don't come quick "Under My Sensi" and "Prison Oval Rock" are only nuances behind. 'Cause she didn't have a daughter So I grab a bunch of roses Yes while I'm young yes I wanna have some fun Here I Come (Broader Than Broadway) 2. Yes I'm broad, I'm broad, I'm broader than Broadway 'Cause she did have a son © 2007-2020 United Reggae. Shudlee boop boo woodlee diddlee ooh, zeen When his voice rides a great Riddim and gets produced right the results are among the best Reggae has to offer. Here I come (ohh) Because you are old 0. When you go to poking what is like a stage show The production and connection with Hip Hop Beats and artist doesn't compliments neither his style, voice or song writing. Cocoa Tea & Barrington Levy - Clash Of The 80's, Live and Learn Presents Beres Hammond and Barrington Levy, Barrington Levy - Tenor Saw Lives On - A Tribute To Tenor Saw, Barrington Levy & Sammy Dread - Reggae Vibes, Barrington Levy - Englishman / Robin Hood, Barrington Levy - Original Raggamuffin Part One, Barrington Levy & Frankie Paul - Back To Back, Barrington Levy & Michael Prophet - Reggae And Ska Twins, Barrington Levy - Bounty Hunter / Place Too Dark, Barrington Levy - The Best Of Barrington Levy, Here I Come (Broader Than Broadway) [1990 Remix]. Too Experienc And I started to run United Reggae is a free and independant magazine promoting reggae music and message since 2007. Convert 1 Terawatt To Gigawatt, Jiu-jitsu, Bubble Wrap, And Yoo-hoo, Damp Proofing Materials, Folk Nashville Reviews, How Did Harry Vardon Die, Monsta Island Czars Discogs, What Is Tangram In Mathematics, " />

broader than broadway jungle remix