? How to add, remove and toggle class by JavaScript and jQuery? This module allows you to disable this feature on each field. This is asp.net MVC based answer. How can I prevent text areas from being resizable? Breaking core browser functionality should be considered a nuclear option. This is one of those situations where the designer is trying to "break" the user's client. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. How should I request a professor to restrict communication to email? How to increase quality of photos taken through dslr? And how should be FL200 transmitted? What do you call pieces of cardboard with political slogans on them? By default, all textareas are resizable. The page I need help with: [log in to see the link] Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) barnez (@pidengmor) 2 years, 6 months ago. using flags as destination atribute for cp and mv. site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. I see a lot of similar questions in Google: I used contactform7 to create the contact form for a wordpress site. This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar, HTML comments: How to write with live demos, HTML Form validation with animations by jQuery: 4 demos, How to disable Bootstrap tab with 2 demos, Convert HTML checkbox to beautiful switch by jQuery: 4 demos, CSS border with 9 demos for different HTML elements, HTML table: Basic syntax to CSS, Bootstrap based table demos, Show / hide HTML table columns by jQuery: 3 demos, jQuery addClass with HTML table, button, links and list demos, 5 Demos of Pretty dropdowns by jQuery plug-in (pretty-dropdowns). Horizonal example: only resize horizonal (height). We use cookies to personalize your experience. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. See this demo where this is assigned to the textarea in element tags like so: You simply use: resize: none; in your CSS. 148 10 10 bronze badges. For example, for a p tag you must set overflow property with a value that is not visible and then set resize, none, both, vertical, horizontal. If textarea was used like in the first example, the restriction would have applied to all textarea in the web page. You can see, textarea size cannot be increased or decreased horizontally or vertically. I flushed the cache twice after updating the file. This is one of those situations where the designer is trying to "break" the user's client. If not what are my options? My guitar has no sound when the gain knob is turned off. Gaining a new type of movement speed after being hit by a Sentinel OA. 2,490 1 1 gold badge 21 21 silver badges 37 37 bronze badges. How to disable the resize grabber of