Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. LOS ANGELES, Oct. 22 - Julius Harris, a stage and screen performer who moved beyond stereotypical movie roles for black actors, died here on Sunday. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Please try again later. Failed to remove flower. You need a Find a Grave account to add things to this site. Try again later. Year should not be greater than current year. Harris was cremated and interred in Philadelphia, his place of birth. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. The cause was heart failure, a spokesman for the Motion Picture and Television Hospital said. or don't show this again—I am good at figuring things out. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. based on information from your browser. GREAT NEWS! Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Enter a valid email address and a feedback message. Julius Harris 23y SC son-in-law Nancy Harris 24y SC daughter Duffy Harris 0Y SC grandson He worked in the Textile Mill, lived on West Market St. Stroke was the cause of death, informant was Son Duffy Harris… Try again later. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Mr. Harris, a Philadelphia native, served as an Army medic during World War II and found work as an orderly and a nurse after leaving the service in 1950. Mr. Harris's mother was a Cotton Club dancer, and his father was a musician. Please contact Find a Grave at support@findagrave.com if you need help resetting your password. He was 81. Also an additional volunteer within fifty miles. Resend Activation Email. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 20 photos to this memorial. Make sure that the file is a photo. Julius Harris, 81, Pioneering Black Actor, Dies. It was due to his many associations with … Screen Actors Guild Awards Memoriam 2004: Grave Secrets: The Legacy of Hilltop Drive, They Don't Make Preachers Like Him Anymore. Please note: You are asking volunteers to find and take a photo of the headstone. Failed to delete memorial. If you have questions, please contact support@findagrave.com. We’ve updated the security on the site. Looking for some great streaming picks? Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. At the time of his death, Harris was survived by his two children; his daughter Kimberly and his son Gideon. Oops, something didn't work. For Edits select Suggest Edits on the memorial page. "Even today, if I am walking in a black neighborhood, people call me by my 'Superfly' name -- Scatter," Mr. Harris told The Los Angeles Times last October before being honored with a tribute at the Directors Guild of America Theater. Julius Harris, Actor: Live and Let Die. 14y 1886 SCMcDuffie " son 13y SC b. May 1887 Grandson....I think this may be the Julius in the 1910 census belowIda " 11y b. It was due to his many associations with struggling actors, that on a dare, Harris auditioned for his first role, in the well-received picture, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA, Nathaniel Taylor, Rollo Lawson on ‘Sanford and Son,’ Dies at 80. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Greenback Party, Rihanna Unapologetic First Week Sales, The Creep Lyrics, Damp Proofing Vs Vapor Barrier, Chris Brown - Sip, Aria Menu Menubar, Power Company Near Me, Tomo Japanese Jackson Heights, Tomo Sushi Yonkers, Philippine Foreign Relations Ppt, Un Beso Lyrics, " /> Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. LOS ANGELES, Oct. 22 - Julius Harris, a stage and screen performer who moved beyond stereotypical movie roles for black actors, died here on Sunday. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Please try again later. Failed to remove flower. You need a Find a Grave account to add things to this site. Try again later. Year should not be greater than current year. Harris was cremated and interred in Philadelphia, his place of birth. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. The cause was heart failure, a spokesman for the Motion Picture and Television Hospital said. or don't show this again—I am good at figuring things out. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. based on information from your browser. GREAT NEWS! Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Enter a valid email address and a feedback message. Julius Harris 23y SC son-in-law Nancy Harris 24y SC daughter Duffy Harris 0Y SC grandson He worked in the Textile Mill, lived on West Market St. Stroke was the cause of death, informant was Son Duffy Harris… Try again later. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Mr. Harris, a Philadelphia native, served as an Army medic during World War II and found work as an orderly and a nurse after leaving the service in 1950. Mr. Harris's mother was a Cotton Club dancer, and his father was a musician. Please contact Find a Grave at support@findagrave.com if you need help resetting your password. He was 81. Also an additional volunteer within fifty miles. Resend Activation Email. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 20 photos to this memorial. Make sure that the file is a photo. Julius Harris, 81, Pioneering Black Actor, Dies. It was due to his many associations with … Screen Actors Guild Awards Memoriam 2004: Grave Secrets: The Legacy of Hilltop Drive, They Don't Make Preachers Like Him Anymore. Please note: You are asking volunteers to find and take a photo of the headstone. Failed to delete memorial. If you have questions, please contact support@findagrave.com. We’ve updated the security on the site. Looking for some great streaming picks? Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. At the time of his death, Harris was survived by his two children; his daughter Kimberly and his son Gideon. Oops, something didn't work. For Edits select Suggest Edits on the memorial page. "Even today, if I am walking in a black neighborhood, people call me by my 'Superfly' name -- Scatter," Mr. Harris told The Los Angeles Times last October before being honored with a tribute at the Directors Guild of America Theater. Julius Harris, Actor: Live and Let Die. 14y 1886 SCMcDuffie " son 13y SC b. May 1887 Grandson....I think this may be the Julius in the 1910 census belowIda " 11y b. It was due to his many associations with struggling actors, that on a dare, Harris auditioned for his first role, in the well-received picture, Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA, Nathaniel Taylor, Rollo Lawson on ‘Sanford and Son,’ Dies at 80. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Greenback Party, Rihanna Unapologetic First Week Sales, The Creep Lyrics, Damp Proofing Vs Vapor Barrier, Chris Brown - Sip, Aria Menu Menubar, Power Company Near Me, Tomo Japanese Jackson Heights, Tomo Sushi Yonkers, Philippine Foreign Relations Ppt, Un Beso Lyrics, " />

julius harris cause of death