/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> [5], Keramati in 2018, at the 36th Fajr Film Festival, "Actress Mahtab Keramati appointed UNICEF National Ambassador", "Award for 'Mazar-i-Sharif' at Australia Film Festival", "Iranian stars campaign to save lives of convicts on death row", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mahtab_Keramati&oldid=983841614, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. In 2006 she was appointed as UNICEF National Ambassador in Iran.[1]. In the tenth year of marriage, Babak and Manizheh face the biggest challenge of their life. Mahtab Keramati was born on October 17, 1970 in Tehran, Iran. In the tenth year of marriage, Babak and Manizheh face the biggest challenge of their life. 2 0 obj Mahtab Keramati Mahtab Keramati (1970), an Iranian actress, is a member of the board of directors in Andisheh Pardis Jam Institute. jF��憂��+�$��=��y d endobj On the verge of her complete collapse, she wakes up to the truth that she has lost her life. See All Photos Edit Profile Recent Activity. 3 0 obj endobj x��\mo�8� �A��VE��p���f������vs�F��Z���H~��II���H)hlKg8�g^����GGo/�?��۟��}V���$xwr��� �b�W�$���fE��Ã?�,�]�=cܸ�;X�%Q�� ��H��U��_f��:��W��?������8 ˛`4��9��F?���'�����������|2YD��Ğ�*ؤ�^AOf�{d�8d��i�&[�\�f8x�v�PJ<+�a������U���7#��;�>�����yx�� �n��owx [q��l$� Here are a few more to browse. '���I�9'BI�\yԅ[�^��X5rl���^��Z}"�*|.�@�F0F��� �Z�Д��D�+0�q��H���{�g����w �o�+�HfvrGq�����d̏b��,;���5=�H����X�\��Y���d�'x�.L'�k���$?�M�zv=x���]w�Q���X�� ����d�����O�Y�M your own Pins on Pinterest Join Facebook to connect with Mahtab Keramati and others you may know. endobj Mahtab Keramati (Persian: مهتاب کرامتی‎, born October 17, 1970 in Malayer, Iran) is an Iranian actress. She was taking acting courses when she was chosen for the role of Helen in The Men of Angelos, which garnered her national recognition. 1 0 obj Mahtab Keramati is on Facebook. Assemble your dream cast! Join thousands of other users in fan casting your favorite stories. Mahtab Keramati Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Mahtab Keramati (Persian: مهتاب کرامتی ‎, born October 17, 1970 in Tehran, Iran) is an Iranian actress. Ready to move onto another story? Directed by Mostafa Kiayee. Mahtab Keramati has been suggested to play 1 role. <> <> oꏫ%����^�a—�O�Y�y��� &"H����p�����({� $~_���/�j]�=E$l�gT�hJ��� Hair Length: add She was also featured in Dhaka Film Festival Jury[2]. She later went on to appear in films such as Mummy III and Rain Man for which she was nominated for a Fajr International Film Festival Crystal Simorgh. Apr 22, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Samira. She holds a B.S. Take 30 seconds to create a completely free profile, which will allow you to: A corrupted police officer insists on bribing a broke man, so he has to go to everybody and do everything in order to be able to pay him in the very night. ��z�d�VA�=��$��4N�XL|�d�s2�0�|����{�O}9ˌ�u��wM��� $1�ŭ ��)pq�8L�(O�w�0�ሤb�I���H%��H́ 7�i��s$�3��q��������z~p����8�u���x�bM'�0�I�$S24�x�ݜ�~����I������Ĺ�D���V+�f�U�� �)z�|��L$J�z�T��4@�� Mahtab Keramati is the second celebrity, after football legend Ali Daie, to serve as a UNICEF National Ambassador in Iran. stream %PDF-1.5 in 2006 she was appointed as UNICEF National Ambassador in Iran. Mahtab Keramati Age: 50 born October 17, 1970. Do you love movies? Mahtab Keramati (Persian: مهتاب کرامتی ‎, born October 17, 1970 in Tehran, Iran) is an Iranian actress.In 2006 she was appointed as UNICEF National Ambassador in Iran. If possible, verify the text with references provided in the foreign-language article. Georgy Zhukov Wife, Proggio Review, What Are The 4 Types Of Electricity, Action Bronson Choreographer, Amp Life Limited, Leven Links, Kevin Powers Biography, Archimed Llp, " /> /ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> [5], Keramati in 2018, at the 36th Fajr Film Festival, "Actress Mahtab Keramati appointed UNICEF National Ambassador", "Award for 'Mazar-i-Sharif' at Australia Film Festival", "Iranian stars campaign to save lives of convicts on death row", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mahtab_Keramati&oldid=983841614, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. In 2006 she was appointed as UNICEF National Ambassador in Iran.[1]. In the tenth year of marriage, Babak and Manizheh face the biggest challenge of their life. Mahtab Keramati was born on October 17, 1970 in Tehran, Iran. In the tenth year of marriage, Babak and Manizheh face the biggest challenge of their life. 2 0 obj Mahtab Keramati Mahtab Keramati (1970), an Iranian actress, is a member of the board of directors in Andisheh Pardis Jam Institute. jF��憂��+�$��=��y d endobj On the verge of her complete collapse, she wakes up to the truth that she has lost her life. See All Photos Edit Profile Recent Activity. 3 0 obj endobj x��\mo�8� �A��VE��p���f������vs�F��Z���H~��II���H)hlKg8�g^����GGo/�?��۟��}V���$xwr��� �b�W�$���fE��Ã?�,�]�=cܸ�;X�%Q�� ��H��U��_f��:��W��?������8 ˛`4��9��F?���'�����������|2YD��Ğ�*ؤ�^AOf�{d�8d��i�&[�\�f8x�v�PJ<+�a������U���7#��;�>�����yx�� �n��owx [q��l$� Here are a few more to browse. '���I�9'BI�\yԅ[�^��X5rl���^��Z}"�*|.�@�F0F��� �Z�Д��D�+0�q��H���{�g����w �o�+�HfvrGq�����d̏b��,;���5=�H����X�\��Y���d�'x�.L'�k���$?�M�zv=x���]w�Q���X�� ����d�����O�Y�M your own Pins on Pinterest Join Facebook to connect with Mahtab Keramati and others you may know. endobj Mahtab Keramati (Persian: مهتاب کرامتی‎, born October 17, 1970 in Malayer, Iran) is an Iranian actress. She was taking acting courses when she was chosen for the role of Helen in The Men of Angelos, which garnered her national recognition. 1 0 obj Mahtab Keramati is on Facebook. Assemble your dream cast! Join thousands of other users in fan casting your favorite stories. Mahtab Keramati Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Mahtab Keramati (Persian: مهتاب کرامتی ‎, born October 17, 1970 in Tehran, Iran) is an Iranian actress. Ready to move onto another story? Directed by Mostafa Kiayee. Mahtab Keramati has been suggested to play 1 role. <> <> oꏫ%����^�a—�O�Y�y��� &"H����p�����({� $~_���/�j]�=E$l�gT�hJ��� Hair Length: add She was also featured in Dhaka Film Festival Jury[2]. She later went on to appear in films such as Mummy III and Rain Man for which she was nominated for a Fajr International Film Festival Crystal Simorgh. Apr 22, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Samira. She holds a B.S. Take 30 seconds to create a completely free profile, which will allow you to: A corrupted police officer insists on bribing a broke man, so he has to go to everybody and do everything in order to be able to pay him in the very night. ��z�d�VA�=��$��4N�XL|�d�s2�0�|����{�O}9ˌ�u��wM��� $1�ŭ ��)pq�8L�(O�w�0�ሤb�I���H%��H́ 7�i��s$�3��q��������z~p����8�u���x�bM'�0�I�$S24�x�ݜ�~����I������Ĺ�D���V+�f�U�� �)z�|��L$J�z�T��4@�� Mahtab Keramati is the second celebrity, after football legend Ali Daie, to serve as a UNICEF National Ambassador in Iran. stream %PDF-1.5 in 2006 she was appointed as UNICEF National Ambassador in Iran. Mahtab Keramati Age: 50 born October 17, 1970. Do you love movies? Mahtab Keramati (Persian: مهتاب کرامتی ‎, born October 17, 1970 in Tehran, Iran) is an Iranian actress.In 2006 she was appointed as UNICEF National Ambassador in Iran. If possible, verify the text with references provided in the foreign-language article. Georgy Zhukov Wife, Proggio Review, What Are The 4 Types Of Electricity, Action Bronson Choreographer, Amp Life Limited, Leven Links, Kevin Powers Biography, Archimed Llp, " />