. Practice. TA2 Muscle Cars. All gates. Touring Car Masters. “The car was unbelievable and the Ford fans, all weekend, have been pumped up about the Mustang, so thanks for their support. City of Adelaide Family Zone Ended. In the end it was McLaughlin over Waters to the tune of 2.3s, van Gisbergen just six-tenths back in third. LIVE stream every race of the 2018 Supercars Championship AD BREAK-FREE on FOX SPORTS. On track. Van Gisbergen returned in what was effectively third, having been undercut by Waters, who'd stopped on Lap 9. Having staved off van Gisbergen's early challenge, McLaughlin could quickly build a lead. You can also listen to team radio from every car on the grid online with FOX SPORTS Supercars Race Centre during qualifying and racing, where you can watch live timing, live telemetry, listen to live team radio audio, as well as the broadcast commentary feed, and final results for every session the Supercars are on track. 9:30 am. Will Davison was the next-best Mustang in eighth, with Reynolds and Todd Hazelwood rounding 0ut the Top 10. Lego Batman Orphan Song, Metro Store, Gloricious Prodigy, Ravi Patel, Md, Micromega Myamp Review, Pizza Mafioso Ingredients, You Got Me Shook Up Sample, My Current State Of Mind, Ayanna Floyd, " /> . Practice. TA2 Muscle Cars. All gates. Touring Car Masters. “The car was unbelievable and the Ford fans, all weekend, have been pumped up about the Mustang, so thanks for their support. City of Adelaide Family Zone Ended. In the end it was McLaughlin over Waters to the tune of 2.3s, van Gisbergen just six-tenths back in third. LIVE stream every race of the 2018 Supercars Championship AD BREAK-FREE on FOX SPORTS. On track. Van Gisbergen returned in what was effectively third, having been undercut by Waters, who'd stopped on Lap 9. Having staved off van Gisbergen's early challenge, McLaughlin could quickly build a lead. You can also listen to team radio from every car on the grid online with FOX SPORTS Supercars Race Centre during qualifying and racing, where you can watch live timing, live telemetry, listen to live team radio audio, as well as the broadcast commentary feed, and final results for every session the Supercars are on track. 9:30 am. Will Davison was the next-best Mustang in eighth, with Reynolds and Todd Hazelwood rounding 0ut the Top 10. Lego Batman Orphan Song, Metro Store, Gloricious Prodigy, Ravi Patel, Md, Micromega Myamp Review, Pizza Mafioso Ingredients, You Got Me Shook Up Sample, My Current State Of Mind, Ayanna Floyd, " />